Create fun and hit games !
Hero Games is a tech startup focused on creating mobile games for a wide audience, specifically for US market. We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating hit games !
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
Feel free to think big and if you’re up to the challenge, come and join us !
We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger ! To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the casual mobile game market.
You will join a small and high performing team. You will be responsible for launching games and their development and management of employees.
Through your work you will develop your skills and help us to deliver fun and entertaining games to millions of people all around the world!
- You will be able to deconstruct and analyse mobile game mechanics
- You have understanding of models and tools to analyse gameplay and user behavior
- You will coordinate a team of game developers and artists
- You will help fine-tune game balancing, pacing and feeling
- You will pitch and implement new game ideas and features to the team
- You will optimize the game creation process continuously
- You will be involved in all aspects of game development: UI, UX, game design, technical
- You will benchmark the market to stay on top of new trends
- You have passion for ultra casual mobile games
- You have good sense of gameplay experience, and special attention to details
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have strong organization skills
- You have strong execution skills
- You have fundamental understanding of monetization
- You have mobile F2P market insights
- You speak and write English
Nice to Have
- Technical background
- Experience with or a background in Product Management
- Track record with a successful mobile game
- Good knowledge of casual games
What you’ll learn
- How to released a game
- How to create hit games
- Experience a great startup environment