Talent Acquisition Manager
Create fun and hit games !
Hero Games is a tech startup focused on creating mobile games for a wide audience, specifically for US market. We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating hit games !
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
Feel free to think big and if you’re up to the challenge, come and join us !
We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger ! You will be working on fun and highly scalable mobile games, played by millions of people.
You will join a dynamic working environment where small teams can form around ideas. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and will have the opportunity to grow your skills. You will be responsible for new talent acquisition.
- You will determine applicant requirements by studying job descriptions and job qualifications.
- You will attract applicants by placing job advertisements and using newsgroups and job sites.
- You will determine applicant qualifications by analyzing responses and verifying references.
- You will deepen your knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- You will manage interviews by coordinating schedules, orientation, escorting applicant to interviews and arranging community tours.
- You will establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives, and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- You will gather recruited candidate’s documents, and managing recruitment contracts and administrative issues.
- You will organize schools events to attract applicants.
- You are specialized in recruiting tech roles
- You are fluent in English
- You have great listening and communication skills.
- You have great analytical and organizational skills.
- You are disciplined and detail oriented.
Nice to Have
- You have previous working experience in a Recruiting Agency.
- You have previous working experience in a startup environment
What you’ll learn
- Experience startup environment